Semi-wild private camping
in the southern foothills of
Exmoor National Park.
For small groups and families. Tranquil & rural with campfire and logs supplied.
Please book early as we have very limited availability for wild camping. Thank you.
Sitting in a hidden, wooded combe 2 miles from Dulverton and Exmoor National Park. Completely sheltered and peaceful, the combe is a haven for all types of wildlife including buzzards and red deer.
- exclusive use camping field in a tranquil & peaceful setting
- wild & rural, surrounded by nature including the Wild Red Deer of Exmoor
- camp next to the fast flowing stream
- campfire pit with logs supplied
- your own private shower tent with hot water
- pot washing facilities
- fresh filtered spring water on tap suitable for drinking
- no mobile signal
- no electricity OFF GRID !!
- compost loo
- breakfast hamper by arrangement
and also available.....
a shepherds hut sleeping 2
& luxury B&B for 6 up at the farm for your non-camping family members!
The wild camping area has immediate access to a long stretch of stream, and your own fire pit for cooking upon. We aim to give campers space to relax, spread out and set up a proper, old-fashioned camp.
Paddling, building dams and cooking on an open campfire will keep children and adults amused for hours. Take the public footpath to Dulverton and enjoy the far reaching views across Somerset and Devon along the way.
Pony trekking, fly fishing, canoeing, cycling & walking - just a few of the outdoor activities right on your doorstep.